Friends, in this post we will know about 5 ways to PF balance checking, over time EPFO changes its services so that PF members can facilitate the work related to PF and so through this post we are currently To do “PF BALANCE CHECK ”you will know about 5 ways through which you can check the EPF balance deposited in your PF. And you can find out how much amount has been deposited in your PF and how much PF has been deposited by your employer as well as how much has been deposited in your pension account.p
PF BALANCE CHECK – 5 ways to PF balance checking
1.PF BALANCE CHECK IN UMANG APP- UMANG APP EPF BALANCE CHECKING
UMANG App is a great Android app for all government activities of the Government of India. And it has a link to almost all government services and EPFO has also been added to it, it will be found on the Play Store which you can download.
- Open the Umang app and click on the ALL SERVICES button, here you select the option with EPFO.
- Click on the option with EMPLOYEE CENTRIC, click on the option with VIEW PASSBOOK here.
- A POPUP WINDOW will open where you enter your UAN number and click on GET OTP, after this an OTP will come on the mobile number registered in your UAN, also enter this OTP and click on the Login button.
In the Next Page you will be shown all the PF accounts located in your UAN, click on the PF account passbook you want to see and download your passbook.
N2. PF BALANCE CHECK IN UAN PORTAL- Checking PF balance through UAN portal
If you do not want to go to epfindia.gov.in and check your PF balance on the UAN member portal itself. So you can also check your PF balance on the UAN portal, although it will be taken only on epfindia.gov.in from where you can view and download your PF passbook.
- Login to the UAN member portal with your UAN number password and captcha code.
- Click on the option VIEW with MEMBER PASSBOOK option.
- This will take you to the passbook page of epfindia.gov.in where you have to enter your UAN number, password and captcha code.
After this, you will see the passbook of all your PF accounts which you can download.
3.PF BALANCE CHECK BY MISSED CALL- Checking PF balance with missed call
If you want, you can also check your PF balance by giving a missed call. For this, the mobile number has to be registered in your UAN number. For this, you give a missed call to the number 01122901406 from the registered mobile number in your UAN, after which the balance of your PF will be told on your mobile.
4. PF BALANCE CHECK BY SMS-PF BALANCE CHECKING THROUGH SMS
You can also know your PF balance by sending SMS from your mobile. For this, it is necessary to have a mobile number registered in your UAN number and you have to message to know the PF balance from the registered mobile number in your UAN.
For this, you have to write the message “EPFOHO UAN” from the registered mobile number in your UAN and send it to the number 7738299899. After this, a message from EPFO will come on your mobile number, in which your PF balance will be shown. If you want to receive the message in your language, for that you will have to enter the code of that language as well.
For example, if you want to get your message in Hindi, then write a message like this-
“EPFOHO UAN HIN”
And if you want to receive the message in another language, then its codes are shown below-
- English – Default
- Hindi – HIN
- Punjabi – PUN
- Gujarati – GUJ
- Marathi – MAR
- Kannada – KAN
- Telugu – TEL
- Tamil – TAM
- Malayalam – MAL
- Bengali – BEN
5.ONLINE PF BALANCE CHECK- Checking online PF balance
You can check online PF balance from EPFO official website epfindia.gov.in.
- First go to epfindia.gov.in.
- Select the option for FOR EMPLOYEES in OUR SERVICES.
- In the next page, click on the option with MEMBER PASSBOOK.
- Submit your UAN number, password and captcha code here.
After this, all the PF account numbers linked in your UAN will be shown. Click on the PF number for the account whose passbook you want to view and download the passbook of that PF account.
Deepak is the founder of this blog. He is a professional blogger who is interested in SEO, Technology, Internet related topics. If you need some information related to blogging or internet, you can feel free to ask here. Our purpose is to get some good information on this blog.